Friday, May 18, 2012

I Am Everyone I Meet: Blog Hop



Today is the Blog Hop for I Am Everyone I Meet: Random Encounters on the Streets of Los Angeles, a novel written by James P. White. Jules White designed the cover art for this great piece of literary work, and you can read the following review, provided by another participant in the Blog Hop at the Writing Belle blog.  


I AM EVERYONE I MEET: Random Encounters on the Streets of Los Angeles relates the spontaneous meetings that the author has with many strangers in the city. The LOS ANGELES TIMES states that "The people White talks to, because it is Los Angeles, come from all over the world. This makes the vignettes even more fascinating-the cab driver from Moscow...the Latino man who has learned Japanese... White approaches strangers with humor and respect...and has an instinct for gentleness." THE AMERICAN BOOK REVIEW says "With shutters open a whole world gone missing is revealed in James White's I AM EVERYONE I MEET." The book has 134 pages and is divided into many sections that can be read in any order. James White writes in his introduction that "Seeing the world as filled with strangers who threaten us or seeing it as filled with other people who are like us and who interest us, makes a difference."

This is a beautiful book written in a series of short vignettes, describing real-life encounters that Mr. White experienced on the streets of Los Angeles. White is a brilliant writer. 'I Am Everyone I Meet,' is fascinating not only because it is written by an amazing writer, but because all of the stories within are completely true. I recommend this book to everybody. (From theWriting Belle) 

If you want to learn more about James, visit here: James White's Blog!

You can purchase the book for 99 Cents for this weekend only! Click here to take advantage of this short promotion!   

Learn more about Jules's Art Right Here!  


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment